Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Quinn by Auntie Erin's pool!
Auntie Erin wishing she had a daughter!

Kelly and Mary playing games.

Quinn walking in his sleep and finding eggs!




Bridget with her first pair of high heels!









I can't believe moving week is here! I can't believe Easter has passed. It is such a joyous holiday when we think of the true meaning of Holy Week. Yesterday at church that is what the talks were about and my friend Susanne said how glad she was to think about this week because of the news that she had received that her mom had terminal cancer, this is my friend that helped me with the loss of my mom and helped my friend Raychel and Patricia with the loss of their moms too. I hope by that service she will be prepared for the loss of her own mom and because of her knowledge of the gospel it will make it easier like it has been on me and my friends. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and we had all of my moms favorites except with my two sisters there was three of us to cook! The cousins had a great big Easter egg hunt in my sisters yard. We played lots of cribbage and pretended that dad was there by using all of his "cribbage phrases"! It was just a wonderful day to be thankful for all of our many blessings! We are so blessed to be able to move to a beautiful new house with a great big back yard and a good school for Bridget and Quinn to go too and for Jeff to be close to work too! Well I have included some Easter pics! It may be a while with the move before I blog again! Happy Spring Happy Easter!











1 comment:

KaYla said...

at least Quinn got up to look for eggs. I barely make it down stairs, and point to where I think the eggs are. I dont do mornings well. And yay for Bridget and the high heels- I cant seem to walk in them. Happy Easter! (belated.)