Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Packing


So I am not sure where the first week of Spring Break has gone? Well packing maybe~ We have Quinn's room done, all pictures and Nick knacks, the garage and "food storage" room! We are half way done with Bridget (she has so many little things to get rid of!) Then my room and office, Yuck! Just got some more boxes today from a nice family that just moved here from Oregon (I love Craigslist!) the sweet mom of three made me realize how much I love my church family because they had moved here for her husbands job and had no family and friends here so it was quite an adjustment for them, wait till the Vacaville heat in the summer! But honestly I am so glad for my church family! They have helped me with so many things. Well I better get out of the computer and off to work (procrastination is an art form!). The kids are taking a break this afternoon they went to go see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D... Hopefully they come home ready to work! I may be done about a week before we move! Wow that would be a record! I am adding a video (mind you I don't hold the camera very still!) of Bridget and Quinn's spring concert with the School District Honor Choir! By the way did I mention both of my kiddos made the honor roll! I have added my favorite spirit week photo too, it is funny but they really are good friends and I think they have enjoyed being in class together they may never have it again so I hope it built a stronger bond between them, after all eternity is a long time!


No comments: