Saturday, April 4, 2009

A quiet Morning!

So yesterday while I was keeping busy I was trying not to think about the date! But it was my friends birthday and other things were going on, Yesterday and today are both tough days for me, today it is really personal but it was three years ago yesterday that I lost my dad. I miss him so much! I miss so many stupid and fun and wonderful things about him, from his cologne to the way he jingled his change in his pockets or how he ran! or how he said Hello! I can not wait to see him again and I am really really thankful that I will see him again and that I know that! He was a wonderful man and a great daddy and I will always be thankful I was his first daughter and for the love he gave me. Today is a more personal thing but it has to do with being a mom, perhaps the most rewarding and hardest thing I have ever or will ever do! But I am thankful for my children and I am thankful for lessons learned even the really tough lessons! After all we are all called to serve our father and sometimes we have to do it the hard way just as our own children do too!

No comments: