Sunday, May 31, 2009

WOW Where Did May go!

So I decided I can't wait a month between posts because I have just too! Much to share! It has been crazy of course we moved etc. since my last post! But I have so much to share! Today we spoke in our new ward it was really wonderful and I now feel like I belong! My children have been so busy which means I have been too! Jeff turned 22 on May 23rd he went to Magic Mountain on his birthday and rode the new terminator roller coaster, he was with the first group of riders, they actually arrived at the park 4.5 hours before the opening just to ride it first! He has been busy with work and school and finals. He gave probably what I would say is his best talk in sacrament meeting today! I was proud to be his mom!Bridget and Quinn have been equally as busy, they had a choir performance and Quinn was part of the play that they did, of course he was great! They won as a team with two of their friends the school competition for Battle of the Books (they read 9 books over the last year and were tested on questions, including vocabulary, grammar, science and general knowledge). The win meant they were able to compete with 27 teams in the district and they came in 2nd place (by one point!) they did so great! But that is not all! Bridget won a blue ribbon in the district art show that was judged by 5 local artists! Quinn came in second place by 84 thousandths of a second! in his last pine wood derby! His car was a tech deck skate board it was awesome! He also won in the local library poetry contest! And was able to read his poem at an earth day celebration at the library! Oh yea he earned his Webelo badge and went camping with his dad and to a Webelo hike and Camporee! Whew hang on! Bridget had a birthday! She was kidnapped! by some of her knew young women's leaders since she turned 12! She also was able to go to the temple for the (sort of first time! She was there when we were sealed as a family!) Her Oma and Opa and Aunt Tracy and Uncle Jake came for her trip to the temple! It was really wonderful! That same week Bridget was selected for the PE teachers challenge day because she had done all of her PE homework for the year, she and her teammates competed against the teachers and won! She also had a Birthday party with lots of friends and we went to see the new Pixar movie UP! It was a lot of fun! So if you are wondering why I haven't blogged there you go! Add moving and unpacking a family birthday party, my sisters car accident and helping her move to her new house well there you go! But it is good to be back!

2 comments:

KaYla said...

I feel ya. Where did my May go? Talk about the last 5 years, where I was suppose to be planning for the "real" world.

anil bartwal said...

Dear Author Great! Thank you so much for providing the important and useful information. I agree with your article and interesting post. I really like the way you have managed to keep this post short and straight to the point.
Here i am reading some interesting information on Mercury Retrograde 2017. if you are interested to read more about planets position, please read mpanchang.com