Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to All! We are so excited to have the Holidays once again. It is such a special time with family and friends. It is time when we remember the ones who have gone before us too! I miss my mom so much at this time of year. I can relate and wish I was more thankful to all of the long hours she put in, wrapping presents, baking and cooking. I now know why her Christmas cards were always late! We will be spending time with my sisters and older brother and the kids are all excited about that! Our family has grown a lot this year. Kathleen's family has more then doubled, she has three new girls and one new boy! Oh yea and a great new guy too! Bobbie, Tracy and Julie all had little boys this year too. On Thanksgiving we found out that Brian and Didi would be adding to the Weaver Cousin's next year. (Bridget is hoping for a girl after all of the boys this year!) We have a busy week as our little one turns 10 on Sunday, I always remind him that his birthday is at such a special time of the year. I can't believe he is double digits! He still has a splint on from his arm he broke his wrist on December 12Th (He convinced Bridge that he needed to sleep in her bed because his was too small and he would bump his cast! So Jeff snapped the picture above. I am so glad that they are such good friends, as a matter of fact she was the first one on his birthday party list!) We saw the Tales of Desperaux for his birthday with 10 friends it was a lot of fun and the movie was great! Bridget is becoming quite the baker and gift wrapper, and I know she is my daughter because at 11 Santa is still as real as ever! Jeff has been busy at work (grocery store/Christmas!) He is glad that finals are done and he has a few weeks off from school. Kelly has a four day weekend and we are looking forward to playing video games and enjoying each others company! Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments: