Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler, Oma and Hailey

Happy Birthday Hailey! Wow does time fly! How can you be two you busy little thing you. We can't wait till we see you and hopefully your new little brother again in November. We hope you are still bowling with the Cow Ball! Moo....
Happy Birthday Elder Campbell. One of our favorite Elder's serving in the Nashville Tennessee mission. We love you Tyler! (Just a side note I know most of you know my conversion story of the little boy that bore his testimony and softened my heart this is that little boy, not so little any more!)

I think this is when Oma is happiest! When she is near her grandchildren! We hope she has a happy birthday. We wish we could be closer to see her, the best was a couple of years ago when we knocked on her door on her birthday and she didn't know we were coming, it was great!I am so grateful for Kelly's mom especially without my mom still here and all of the love and prayers she gives our family.





No comments: