Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Morning!

I am up very early this morning because it is picture day! What torture.... Bridget never wants her hair the way I would like it etc. We came to a compromise last night, so you will have to wait until you get her picture! Well this is the day I was waiting for except I can feel a slight cold coming on and it was almost 100* yesterday and I have a sunburn! I am ready for fall weather but my kids sure have had one last hoorah at the pool this week. We probably will get at least another time or two to use it before it closes for the winter. I am looking forward to a good sleep tonight since it didn't happen last night, and being able to catch up with some sleep over the weekend. Well I am off to blow dry hair and get the looks, because she hates having her hair done! Quinn is so easy, polo shirt, and clean hair... I start off next week with my dads birthday so that is always a day of reflection I have missed him so much and I can't believe it is over two years since his death and 18 months since mom's. I hope they smile as they see us with our kids going through things that they did with us and how lucky we are to have the kids we have. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, hope I do not really have a cold, hope that Monday can wait til after a good weekend!
PS the picture of Quinn below is not when he received his actual Bear no batteries in camera, but a friend took some thank goodness!

No comments: