Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shamrock Shakes and Thin Mint Cookies (My Irish eyes may not shine!)



Okay I will admit it I love these two rights of March! Actually Late February! Both bring back good memories, I actually remember riding my bike with my little brother to McD's after St. Pats day and we got the last two Shamrock shakes that year! But much to my dismay NONE of the McDonald's in Fairfield have them! I have had my girl scout cookies, but no Thin Mints! So if you know where in California preferably Northern California they are! Where oh Where are they, my Irish eyes may not shine this year!
I picked some Irish songs to listen too. Hope you enjoy them. They always remind me of my childhood too. It is one thing I miss a lot is listening to Irish music with my mom and dad. Although I never let them know I liked it!

1 comment:

KaYla said...

I understand that craving of milkshakes. I had a craving on Sunday. So at 1200 my roommate and I went out to not break the sabbath. Turns out Jack in the Box for Oreo shakes is no longer open late, nor any other place. I was so sad.