Wednesday, November 12, 2008

195 Emails, No Computer or TV for Five days...Lots of Projects Done or Started!


So On Saturday our Computer and cable were down, couldn't get the problem fixed until today! We got the house clean on Saturday, made dinner for the missionaries, scrap booked with them and a friend! We had pictures done over the weekend (for Christmas can not wait to see them!) On Monday we made some scrap book pages cleaned up house, got Kelly off to LA for the week and made a blanket (see picture above my first try! It is a present for my kids teacher.) On Tuesday we did some Christmas shopping and made some Christmas cards. This morning took Quinn to the dentist, went visit teaching, picked up some mail at a friends and took the kids to lunch. Came home and had a computer! 195 emails later... I think I am caught up with that and with facebook and now blogging, actually no computer and no email and no television led to a rather productive week! So maybe I should wish for it to happen more often, ugh no I do not think so!

No comments: