Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday The December Birthdays!

This is our week of Birthdays! Today is our beloved prophets Joseph's 202 birthday 2 years ago as we were celebrating the 200Th year of his birth we lost our dear friend Brian Myers, I know he picked that day to go home because he liked parties! Then we will celebrate the true reason for the season the birth of our brother and Savior even Jesus the Christ. I am so thankful that he would come here to know everything he knew about how he would live and die just for me! I hope I can love my family that much. As I have been rushing around this week getting ready for everything I got sick, really sick with strep throat and Kelly put his back out and Bridget is still on the mend from her cold and ankle sprain and I realized cookies and cards are all nice but having your family with you safe and healthy is what matters the most so enjoy those who are nearby and reach out to those who are far away! We have a dear friend Brother Sorenson who will be 80 on Wednesday! He still does missionary work, he has cards printed up that say ask me about the gospel, that man has a powerful testimony! Then there is our Quinnie, today as he gave a talk in Sacrament and he read from Luke about the birth of his savior and about what Christmas really is he started to cry, he felt that prompting form the Holy Ghost "Yes This is True". When he sat down he told his friend, I hate it when the spirit gets me like that! It was so sweet he didn't want to cry but the feelings about what we should truly picture in our mind as we Picture Christmas this year is that Stable, that is what an 8 year old boy told me today! I hope he continues to grow and realize how wonderful it is to have that companionship and what a wonderful week he was born in to share it with these great leaders, even our Savior! merry Christmas, Oh yea one last note I am feeling better but I am really grateful for a mother in law who taught her son how to cook! Girls if they can't cook well try again!

No comments: