Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two Years Ago April 3rd


Two years ago today I went to bed not knowing that I would be awaken at 2:30 am by the phone call that would change my life. The hospital called to tell me that my dad had been rushed there by ambulance from the nursing home. They also told me my mom was there which I couldn't figure out... But we all know now what happened. By the time we got there he was gone from this life. I miss him still. I miss how he said "Hello". I miss how he would snap his fingers~ I miss how he called us "partner" in a western voice. I miss his silly grin with his eyes shut (just like mine do, thanks dad!) I miss his hugs and I miss him telling me he loves me. I am glad that I know we will someday be together forever! I love you Daddy. And oh yea someday I will get the pictures not sideways! My mom and dad in front of their house (oh yea it burned down this year too!)

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Hey! Didn't know you guys had a blog. Nice to keep in touch with what's going on with you.

I remember when your Dad died. So sorry. Dad's are very special to their daughters.