Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And The Winner Is?




Today was a great day for Kelly and Quinn. He repeated as PineWood Derby Champ. It was a fun night and his great car was really fast... Also it helps when your home teacher works for Pixar and is an artist and helps you paint your car!




On a lighter note it was a good weekend this weekend, we had a few events and they were fun times. Bridget, Quinn, Kelly and I enjoyed the sunshine on Saturday and did some pre race shopping and went out to breakfast! Quinn and I rested a lot after our minor Auto Accident on Thursday! We were sitting still at the light someone lost control and hit the side of our car. Good news is after a few adjustments Quinn and I should be up to par. And although there is damage o the car it is drivable and doesn't look too bad at first glance.




The most significant part of this weekend was the Sunday night passing of our beloved Prophet and President of our church Gordon B. Hinckley. I loved to listen to him and I have reread many of his works these last two days. He was the only President of the church since I was baptized and also for any of my kids. So we look forward to the exciting change knowing that President Hinckley has gone home to his beloved Marjorie after being apart for the last few years. We will miss him his quick wit and sense of humor. I am sure it was said to him, "Well done thy Good and Faithful Servant!"

1 comment:

The Lee's said...

Yay Quinnie!!! Great job! Sorry we missed your call last night. We went to bed at like 9, I've been sick the last few days, so you know. I hope every thing else is going great.